By using this website and/or submitting an order with "www.youracademicwriter.com", you acknowledge that you have familiarized yourself with the following terms and conditions and fully agree with them.
YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL AGE TO ACCESS OR USE THIS WEB SITE. IF YOU ARE AN UNDERAGED PERSON, YOU NEED TO BE SUPERVISED BY A PARENT OR A LEGAL GUARDIAN TO PURCHASE ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE.
Further on in this document:
"Website", “Company” means youracademicwriter.com
"Customer", "Client" means and refers to any person who has placed an order on the website.
"Product", "tutoring information" means an original research or advice that the client receives according to his/her order requirements.
"Order" - a request for a service provided by the youracademicwriter.com, processed according to the procedure described on the website.
“Content” - any piece of information presented in a form of text, table, image, audio or video file, including but not limited to - Client account, Order, Tutoring information
- All types of services/products provided by the company are meant for research or reference purposes and private use only. We do not accept responsibility for the failure to learn the material covered in the assignment.
- Website reserves the right to remove any Content for any reason and at any time, without notification or warnings of any kind. You should not rely on content posted on the Site. The answers are only intended to be a piece of advice, and they may not accurately or fully answering your question.
- All of the content on the Site, the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on the Site are owned by or licensed to youracademicwriter.com and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. youracademicwriter.com reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Materials. If you download or print a copy of the Materials for your own personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in and on the materials. You agree that you will not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the Materials on the Site. You further agree not to access the Site by any means other than through the interface that youracademicwriter.com provides, unless otherwise specifically authorized by us in a separate written agreement.
- You further agree that under no circumstances will you submit any materials purchased through or from youracademicwriter.com to any educational, testing, or teaching institution, claiming the materials to be of your own creation.
- By submitting the Order and/or payment, You are purchasing the service/product for Your personal, noncommercial use only. All services/products are drafted by freelance tutors who transferred all rights and ownership regarding the services/products to the Company. All services/products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, expressed or implied (unless otherwise specified).
- As the service/product provided by the company is meant for research/reference purposes, we guarantee the standard of the tutoring information, but not the final grade.
- The company should not be held liable for any direct or indirect costs associated with the client's choice to use the services of the youracademicwriter.com
- The customer should provide clear briefings and ensure all the materials required additionally are provided. Failure to provide the information timely might delay the processing of the tutoring information.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you.
The company offers minor amendments and revisions of the initial order as a part of its standard service. Any revisions should only include changes and adjustments that were not met in the submitted order and are within the initial guidelines specified in the order form. The company only undertakes to provide revisions under the following conditions:
- No changes of the paper are allowed to be made by the customer before revision takes place.
- No other general terms and conditions are violated.
- 12-24 hours should be allowed for the revision to be processed.
- Revisions should be requested no later than 14 days after the initial order is completed.
- youracademicwriter.com may, but is not required to: (a) monitor or review the Site for violations of these Terms and for compliance with the youracademicwriter.com’s policies; (b) report to law enforcement authorities and/or take legal action against anyone who violates these Terms; (c) refuse, restrict access to or the availability of, or remove or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any Contribution or any portion thereof that may violate these Terms, the law, or any youracademicwriter.com’s policies or are excessive in size or burdensome; (d) manage the Site in a manner designed to protect youracademicwriter.com and third parties’ rights and property or to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site. If you engage, in youracademicwriter.com’s sole discretion, in fraudulent activities, you understand and agree that youracademicwriter.com has the right to immediately close your account and that you will not be entitled to receive any of the funds in your account.
- WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS, youracademicwriter.com RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, TO DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE TO ANY PERSON WHO IS IN BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS, OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.
- IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS TERMINATED FOR ANY REASON, THE CONTENT THAT YOU HAVE POSTED MAY NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE. YourAcademicWriter.com RESERVES THE RIGHT, BUT HAS NO OBLIGATION TO STORE OR KEEP COPIES OF YOUR MATERIALS OR CONTRIBUTIONS, UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY LAW OR COURT ORDER.
Risk of Reversals, Chargebacks and Claims
The services/products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, expressed or implied.
In the event of order being canceled or delayed, the funds deposited by the client shall be added to the client’s account balance on the web site.
Account balance on the website is non-refundable.
In certain cases, the Company may provide a refund to the client’s bank/PayPal account at its own discretion. For e.g.100% Money-back guaranteed if we are unable to find the very best writer for your assignment within 24 hours, and will accompany our written notice to that effect.